Saturday, November 22, 2008

Something new

OK. My boyfriend is from Mississippi. The country part. He really likes chicken livers, fried especially. I am not an organ meat eater, as far as i know (McDonald's?). They kind of gross me out though I really don't know why. Maybe it's because the organs aren't the "prime" part of the animal that most people eat.

I went grocery shopping today and picked some up. A pint of liver, is that what its called? So, there's a pint of bloody chicken livers in my fridge and I plan on surprising B.A. w/ some home-made fried chicken liver. I don't think he's had them since we went to Koz in June. Here's the clincher... I'm going to try them!! Who knows, I may like them. Besides, I'm also a really good cook and I have to make sure they taste good. No other way to do that than to taste them.

I hope they come out alright.

No comments: